Buy Bourbon Online! Nationwide Delivery!
#1 Source For Bourbon In The USA!
Adding product to your cart
In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, it was actually more uncommon to find Four Roses in the US when this was introduced in 1992.
80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older.
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.